- Use Treasure Hunt Adventures site as main communication (Escape home page and Blog) but also use FaceBook in case one site goes down, the other will be a backup.
- Bring a Sharpie or similar marker to mark laminate map with final clue locations. You may also bring some rubbing alcohol in a small bottle, or alcohol-soaked paper towel in ziplock plastic bag to erase and errant marks. Since circles on the existing map are in red, try using black for contrast.
- Of course, you don’t need to mark the map and choose to simply use the uploaded master map and navigate with your phone.
- Learn the very basics of Orienteering here, here, here and here.
- You should download the Zappar App (IOS or Android).
ESCAPE HOME – HOW IT WORKS – REGISTER – RULES – RANDOM NOTES